Name: Yang Da
Title: Associate Professor, Master Supervisor
Educational background/working experience
2020.1-now Associate Professor, Department of World Economics, School of International Economics and International Relations, Liaoning university
2014.6-2019.12 Lecturer, Department of World Economy, School of International Economics and International Relations, Liaoning University
Sep.2007-Mar. 2014 Xi 'an Jiaotong University School of Economics and Finance, Finance Major, Doctor of Economics
2010.8-2011.7 University of California, Santa Cruz, USA, majored in Applied Economics, co-training doctoral student
2004.9-2007.7 Xi 'an Jiaotong University School of Management, Accounting, Bachelor of Management
2003.9-2007.7 Economics Major, School of Economics and Finance, Xi 'an Jiaotong University, Bachelor of Economics
Main research direction
World economy, international finance, regional cooperation in East Asia
Main Teaching Courses
1. Monographs: Financial Accelerator: Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism and Effect, Social Sciences Academic Press, July 2019.
2. Paper: "A Study on the Impact of RMB Exchange Rate Fluctuation on the Risk of Foreign Direct Investment of Chinese Enterprises", Independent author, Journal of Northeast University (Social Science Edition), 2020 (6).
3. Paper: "Psychological distance and FDI location choice: An empirical test based on transnational panel data", Journal of Hebei University (Social Sciences Edition), 2019 (2).
4. Paper: "Whether China Crowds Out Japan's Export Trade to 'One Belt And One Road' Countries -- An Empirical Analysis Based on Classified Data", Independent Author, Japan Studies, 2019 (2).
5. Paper: "Psychological Distance and Foreign Securities Investment Choice: An Empirical Study Based on Cross-country Data", Journal of Northeastern University (Social Science Edition), 2018 (4).
6. Paper: Paper: "An Empirical Study on Status and Potential of Sino-Russian Bilateral Trade." Journal of the University of Finance and Finance of the Russian Federation, 2018 (3).
7. Paper: "Financial Liberalization Reform Model Selection and Risk Prevention: International Experience and Enlightenment", First author, China Investment Review, 2018 (2).
8. Paper: Spillovers from China onto Central Asian Countries under the Background of the 'Silk Road Economic Belt' : Simulation Analysis Based on multi-country Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium, Eurasian Culture, 2017 (5).
9. Senior government report: "Taking the Construction of Free Trade Port as an Opportunity to Accelerate the Transformation and Upgrading of Provincial Open Economy", First Author, Suggestions, 2019 (7).
10. Senior government report: "Problems, Risks and Suggestions on China's Macroeconomic Operation", Adopted by the General Office of the CPC Central Committee, December 2018.
The research project
(1) Hosting scientific research projects
1. 2015 National Social Science Foundation of China (Youth) Project: "A study on the impact of capital account opening, exchange rate and its expected fluctuation on asset prices and policy choices".
2. Liaoning Provincial Development and Reform Commission's "14th Five-Year Plan" (special) project in 2020: "Strategy Research on Building China-Japan-ROK Economic Cooperation Core Zone and Northeast Asia Development Core Zone".
3. Project of Liaoning Education Department (think tank) in 2019: "Research on the Construction of Free Trade Port and the Transformation and Upgrading of Liaoning Open Economy".
4. Undergraduate Teaching Reform Research Project of Liaoning University (self-funded) in 2019: "Construction and Application of Predictive Model for Undergraduate Majors Setting -- A Case Study of Liaoning Province".
5. 2019 Civil Construction Research Institute of Liaoning University (General) Project: "Research on Problems and Countermeasures of Liaoning Private Economy Development in Northeast Revitalization Strategy".
6. "The Impact of Factor Division and Intra-product Trade on the Synchronization of East Asian Economic Cycles", Project of Asian Studies Center of Liaoning University (Youth), 2017.
7. Liaoning Social Science Development Planning (General) Project in 2015: "Research on the Equitable Sharing Mechanism of PPP Risk in Liaoning".
8. 2015 Northeast Liaoning Open and Collaborative Innovation Center for Northeast Asia (Emergency) Project: "Research on the Linkage Development between Financial Industry and Real Economy in Liaoning Old Industrial Base".
(2) Participate in scientific research projects
1. The National Social Science Foundation of China (Major) Project in 2019: "The Game of International Economic and Trade Rules Reconstruction and China's Strategic Choice in the Process of Building a Community with a Shared Future for Mankind".
2. 2018 Key Research Base of Humanities and Social Sciences of the Ministry of Education (Major) Project: "New Pattern of Economic Changes in Central and Eastern European Countries in the Post-Transition Period".
3. 2018 Humanities and Social Science Research (General) Project of the Ministry of Education: "Research on the Coordination Mechanism of Capital Control and Monetary Policy".