Liu Lidong(1983- ), from Kaifeng, Henan province, China. Lecturer in department of Philosophy.
Learning and Work Experience:
2013-present, Lecturer in Department of Philosophy, School of Philosophy, Liaoning University
2010-2013, Doctor of Foreign Philosophy, School of Philosophy and Social Sciences, Jilin University.
2006-2008 Master of Foreign Philosophy, School of Philosophy and Social Sciences, Jilin University.
2002-2006 Bachelor of Philosophy, School of Philosophy and Social Sciences, Jilin University.
1. Undergraduate courses: History of Western Philosophy; Guide to Classical Works in Western Philosophy; History of Modern Western Philosophy; Guide to Ancient Greek Philosophy; General Theory of Philosophy, etc.
2. Postgraduate Course: Introduction to Ancient Greek Philosophy; Introduction to the original works of German classical philosophy.
1. “The Internal Requirements of Philosophical Logic”, Journal of Chongqing University of Technology (Social Science Edition), 2013 (1).
2. “Different approaches of individualism in Chinese and Western traditional philosophy: from the comparative perspective of Leibniz's monadism and Guo Xiang's theory of individualism”, Social Science Journal, 2013 (2).
3. “Being and Nothing: The Fundamental Perplex of Metaphysics: Heidegger's Way of Being and Hegel's Spiritual Process”, Southeast Academic Journal, 2013 (3).
4. “On the Basic Structure of Schelling's Identity Philosophy System”, Hebei Academic Journal, 2013(4).
5. “Aufheben and Transcendence: Dialectical Thinking on the Moral Dilemma of Historical Materialism”, Jianghai Journal, No.3, 2018(3).
6. “The Metaphysical Root of the Form of Human History: Also on the Verification of the Dialectics of Tao and Human Being in Traditional Chinese Philosophy”, Northern Collections of Essays, 2018 (3).
7. “Philosophy as Metaphysics” and “Philosophy as Dialectics”, What is Philosophy, ed., Wang Guotan, Liaoning University Press, 2015.
8. Aristotle: Organon, Shanghai People's Publishing House, 2015, trans., “Explanation”.
9. “Philosophical realm and its ways of saying”, Culture and Boundary, ed., Lu Jierong, China Scientific Academic Press, 2015.
1. 2014, “Possible Ways to Combine Hegel Philosophy and East Asian Thought”, Project of Center for Asian Studies, Liaoning University.
2. 2014, “Research on the View of Language in Hegel's Philosophy”, Humanities and Social Science Research Youth Project of Education Department of Liaoning Province.
3. 2017, “Research on the Ethical Life Thought in Hegel's Philosophy of Right" (L17CZX003)”, Youth Project of Social Science Planning Fund of Liaoning Province.
4. 2019, “Research on Life Theory in Hegel's Philosophy” (19YJC720018), Humanities and Social Sciences Project of Ministry of Education, China.
5. 2020, “Research on Hegel's Draft Jena System” (LJC202020), Liaoning Provincial Education Department Scientific Research Foundation Project.
6. 2020, “Research on the Ideological and Political Construction in the History of Western Philosophy”, Special project of the undergraduate teaching reform project, Liaoning University.