Liu Mingxin, born in 1975, is a lecturer of English Department in College of Foreign Studies.
Graduated in 1998 from the English Department, Shenyang Normal College, Liu has been teaching in Liaoning University ever since.
1. Relevance Theory Basis for Dealing With Intercultural Communication Problems in Interpretation Teaching (Journal of Liaoning Radio and Television University, Issue 1, 2011)
2. On How to Help Students Overcome Psychological Barriers in Interpreting Teaching (Journal of Liaoning Teachers College, Issue 6, 2008)
3. The Application of Cognitive Psychology Theory to Memory Training in Interpreting Teaching (Journal of Liaoning Educational Administration Institute, Issue 12,2008)
4. Orientation of Interpretation Teaching and Cultivation of Professional Interpreters (Journal of Liaoning Institute of Science and Technology, Issue 2, 2009)
5. The Mode of Interpreting Teaching With Skill Training as the Center (Journal of Shenyang Normal University, Issue 4, 2010)
Interpretation theory and teaching